Thursday, January 15, 2009

Up at seven,

and I woke up before the alarm clock told me to get up. This tells me something. All these interviews and what might follow is more exciting than I want to admit. A "yes" of one of the companies means that I will spend most of my time there.

The situation:
When I get a "no" from both companies, I will have to go on with my activities, like writing to ads in the newspaper, or putting an ad in it myself. I can talk to people and so on.
If I get a "no" from one company and a "yes" from the other company, I have an easy situation. I take what I get.
The problem is when I get a "yes" from both companies. Is that likely? The one company hesitated to hire me. It seemed firstly as if I should start working already on Monday. But then the tax adviser was supposed to do 2 further interviews. Their problem with my CV is that I've changed jobs so often. In the other company this is exactly what qualifies me. Quickly I shall overtake the work of the colleagues and that's what I had to do every time when I changed jobs.

Time for yoga. How I love it. I have really another day where I can work on my poses as long as I can and want. It's a gift from heaven.

5 comments:

joy suzanne said...

Have a beautiful Thursday!

Ursula said...

Thank you.

I've a lot of time as I got up so early, it's great.

I wish you a wonderful day, too.

Ursula said...

Thank you.

I've a lot of time as I got up so early, it's great.

I wish you a wonderful day, too.

Anonymous said...

hi
nice blog...........
I am very impressed with this blog.

====================================


yoga

Ursula said...

Oh, thank you anonymous. :)