Sunday, January 25, 2009

Oh, oh, oh,

I know that I will get up at 5 a.m. tomorrow, but how I shall manage it, I don't know yet. It's 10 now. It was late when I went to bed yesterday, after midnight. I watched: I am a celebrity, get me out of here. The 78 year old woman became the jungle queen. This astonished me. She was my favourite, too, but I thought people would vote for the sexy transsexual lady. I admired the attitude of the old lady: there was no complaining, she did what had to be done. Bravely she ate the cangaroo testicles to get all the food. It could be seen that it was difficult, that she had to vomit, but she gulped it down. Her approach to life could be a model for my next months (and I don't have to gulp cangaroo testicles in my new job).

It was all so perfect: I could watch the programme till the end and from today on I can go to bed early: I plan 9:30, later it will be 10, so that I have 7 hours of sleep. This should be enough.

My plans are modest: I will be happy with a few surya namaskaras in the early morning, but I am sure I will do a bit more than this. I am cuious if my neighbour is still up so early, smoking her cigarette.

I am looking forward to tomorrow. I am motivated.
And I want to travel to India this year, to Mumbai.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ursula,

I was just watching A New Earth Webcast on Oprah's site and was wondering if you had read Eckhart Tolle's The Power of Now and A New Earth and what your opinion about these books is?

Have a wonderful Sunday,
D.

Ursula said...

Hey D.
I have Eckhart Tolle's book here, I've not yet read it. I've heard about "A New Earth", but I do not have it.

Tomorrow I will have my first working day and my reading time will be rather limited from then on.

From Monday on my day has a new structure. I will see how I will organise my spare time.

Have a wonderful Sunday, too.
U.

Anna said...

Ursula - Wishing you Good Luck for tomorrow. I'll be interested to see how you use your spare time. As someone who has been at home all day - like you; I wonder whether you will use your time better once you're in the structure of waged work.
Anna

Ursula said...

Hi Anna,
I guess this will happen. I will see again how precious time is and I don't want to waste it.

No more loafing, hahaha.

Thank you for the good wishes.

U

Anna said...

No more loafing or strolling: you're signing up to corporate America - busy, busy, achieve, success!