Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm ready, too early as usual

My shoes are clean.
Business cards are handy.
I put make up on my face not too much, but a bit.
I sprinkled perfume (Zen) on my neck.
My hair is open.
My glasses are cleaned.
I'm ready.

I sit here, as always I'm ready too early. I have to wait another 30 minutes till it makes sense to leave the house. It would have been good to read tax laws today, but I preferred to do yoga. Today I will speak with someone with expertise. This makes the interview more difficult, more exciting. Perhaps it's fun. I like to meet new people. Yeah, I think right now I found the right attitude. Still 20 minutes till I will leave the house.

3 comments:

joy suzanne said...

Good luck!

VD said...

Hi All,

This is very nice blog to know about Yoga. I am also writing blogs about yoga which you can visit at www.yogagururamdev.com Our main goal is to make people aware of Yoga and its benefits.

Thank you.

Ursula said...

Thank you very much joy suzanne.
It was good, but I have to wait till Friday. There are still 2 other interviews with other people.

Next interview is on Wednesday. So I am busy.