Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I practiced and sweated

It was a great practice. Back bending asanas were done today, breathing was the focus.
I knew that the last pose, the relaxation pose will become more and more important in regard to my new challenges. So I set my timer for 5 min (only) and tried to relax. I had to realize how difficult it is for me to relax even after an exhausting practice.

A note on virabadrasana a and b: The poses have almost the same name, but they are totally different asanas. Virabadrasana a is a balancing pose in combination with a slight back bending. Virabadrasana b is a balancing pose in combination with hip opening.

Time to dress, time to see a friend.
I wished I had still some time to meditate, but I am already a bit in a hurry.

PS: Greetings to my reader from Spain. :)

No comments: