Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yes, up.

At seven I got up. I am rather tired, because I couldn't fall asleep easily. I am up, that's good. I've a few hours only for me before my bf will come home again. He will continue the work that he started a few days ago. That's good. I'm optimistic that by the end of the year our home will be again in a decent state.

I feel not very motivated to do anything.
What shall I do, I wonder. What is most important? The socks of my father come into my mind. Perhaps I should go out for a walk only to get my circuitry running a bit faster. This gives power and the mood betters usually. I feel overwhelmed, but I don't know why. Step my step a lot can be done. This sentence just came into my mind and reminds me of former experiences. Often only to start is difficult. Once this little step is done, work or whatever has to be done can become even fun.

So and now I will go out for a little walk.

My list:
I need a new aku for my mobile phone.
I need a new lamp for the windowsill, too.
The letter to the tax office is important, it means money.
Laundry, ironing, cleaning, all these activities must go on, too.
I have to delete old files on my PCs.

This afternoon I will meet a friend. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: