Sunday, December 07, 2008

What a great party

Am I glad that I went. I stayed much too long, that's for sure. One hour I wanted to stay, but I stayed till 11 p.m..
We were 11 people with different jobs, different ages (9 through over 60), and we came from different countries. R. had prepared a wonderful table with all the stuff we usually eat during Christmas time: oranges, nuts, raisins, Lebkuchen, red wine. Bread and a hot Italian mixture with vegetable and a lot of garlic was available, too. My bf was happy with only one good night kiss when I returned, so much garlic was in this sort of thick sauce.
Next to me sat a young man who just came back from India. It was a pilgrimage for him, he stayed in an Ashram there. Advaita was not a word I had translate for him.
We were a really lively round.

I got up at 4 a.m. Somehow I am awake. In 10 min I will have to wake up my bf and then we'll head to the north of Germany. Another birthday party is on the schedule. The birthday child turns 85.

No comments: