Friday, December 12, 2008

The view out of my window - this morning

The world is white here. It started snowing already yesterday in the evening. At the opposite of the street is a cleaning and snow removing company. They start their work rather early, sometimes at 3 o'clock at night, but I don't hear it anymore. The advantage of having not a house there: nobody can look into my rooms.

Up too late. I prefer to sleep well than to have a sleepless night.

What comes to mind when I think of the day: Learning vocabulary, yoga, knitting (I have to finish the socks for my father, I started knitting them last year, it's really time to finish them.), and I want to see the latest Woody Allen movie today.

4 comments:

Begin - writing, yoga, and more said...

Dear Ursula -

Oh, what beautiful snow!! We get nothing like that here, only slightly cooler days and maybe some rain if we're lucky.

I'm sending you some good thoughts today. I know it's been up and down lately. Without a job to fill our thoughts, there is more time to tell stories, huh?

Today I will go buy your Christmas present. I think you need a little something, but I'm not sure what as I know that you are cleaning your house. No, just now, I DO have a good idea. HMMM. Now I have two good ideas.

Presents are the best kind of shopping, I think.

Have a Merry day,
Marie

Ursula said...

Dear Marie,

You shouldn't buy me anything......:)

Of course I like presents.

May I ask you: Do you want anything from Germany that you cannot get in the US? I would be pleased to give it to you.

Happy days,

Ursula

Begin - writing, yoga, and more said...

Dear Ursula -
Thanks for the cheer up! I was only in Germany briefly long ago, so I don't know of anything that I need from there.

I think by far the best thing that comes out of Germany is your blog and your friendship!

Love,
Marie

Ursula said...

Oh Marie, it is 1 o'clock at night now, or should I write it is already in the morning.

Your wonderful words are the last words that I read today. Bed is waiting and I'm sure I will sleep well with friends all over the world.

Have a good day or rest of the day, we are already through. :)

Ursula