Monday, December 01, 2008

That was it for today

I was out to buy food. I must have something to eat at home when hungry E. will come home after work.
Now I do not have to leave my home anymore. It's cold and rainy outside, it's best to sit inside a house. I must admit, it would be good to have a job now - this would save heating cost.
Who knows why it is good that I am at home for a while.
I am curious what will happen next.


Begin - writing, yoga, and more said...

Dear Ursula -
I just wanted to check back in and say Hi. Seems like these last two weeks have just flown away from me with all of the travel, family get-togethers, and holiday events.

It's very fun and very,very busy at the same time.

Anyway, I'm glad to see you're well, and loafing a bit and still amused. It's wonderful and horrible to sleep the morning away isn't it??

I like your new vocabulary words!!


Ursula said...

Dear Marie,

Nice to have you back. I knew that you were on holidays.

Imagine I learned 200 words in the last 2 weeks. I like the trainer on . Some words are so difficult to remember: irksome, sullen. Now I only have to adjust my life to my new vocabulary so that I can use it. hahahah.

Here it is dinner time: I feel already a certain voracity. :)

Have a wonderful daily life back home.


Grammmer lessons come later.

VD said...

You have very good information available...I am checking couple of website and also found also has some good information about the origin of yoga. It also has information about Swami Ramdev also know as The Yoga Guru of new generation.