Monday, December 22, 2008

My presents are wrapped - in green

My mother gets spices and mixtures of spices from our famous German cook Schubeck. The spices were a wish. In addition I found a parcel of chocolate, not ordinary chocolate of course. The black chocolate comes as long sticks with fillings like ginger in it. It comes with 3 little boxes with sauces. The chocolate sticks can be put into the sauces to have each time another taste experience. I hope she likes everything.
E.'s mother gets a nightdress. I found a beautiful one with long sleeves. She wants to feel warm at night. It's red. I think I buy a bit more couregeous colors than she would do for her. She is 85. But she likes my taste, so I am sure when it will fit she also likes it.
My father gets something for the PC, something to store datas. E. bought it. The socks are not yet finished. I'm awful. But I have still a few days to finish them, one and a half to be precise.
I think I should still buy some tea for E's brother, so that he has something to unwrap from me. Otherwise we say that the present that E. will give him is from us both.
My bf gets two books that he wished. And as a surprise he gets socks. Of course no ordinary socks. In a yoga shop I found socks with little rubber points on the sole. He can walk easily that way without sliding. He needs warm feet in winter. And we will write each others a few nice words. Last year I was too lazy to do it. This year he wanted to omit it. But I told him that I'd like it if he'd write me a few sentences. "Give me a card and I will write you something", he promised with a smile. This is the greatest gift for me: We both are not complicated. We do not think that when a present is not the right present that this has something to do with the feelings towards the other person. We do not overload the presents with feelings and interpretations.
I'm the one who gets the most: My new PC is great. I also will like the DVD by Ramesh S. Balsekar. I get another present which shall be a surprise. I am curious.
I hope very much that everybody will be happy, as this feeling is so much wished.

( I liked it to wrap all these presents and to spend time thinking of these persons, who accompany me for so long already on this earth.)

4 comments:

joy suzanne said...

Happy happy holidays, Ursula! Good things and health to you in the New Year...

Ursula said...

Happy holidays to you, too, wonderful practices, best food, fun,excitment, peace, whatever you wish.

I'm very pleased to got in contact with you within the last year.

Tracy said...

I just know that everyone will be so pleased with their gifts U! You have put so much thought into everything~~~and like you, I LOVE the cards that my husband gives to me. That is actually my favorite part of Christmas..his card. He always draws something that makes me laugh and the sentiment that he writes ususally makes me cry. Simple, yet so wonderful! Merry Christmas my friend and a VERY Happy and Prosperous new Year to you and E~ It is a gift just being a friend of yours!
xoxox Tracy

Ursula said...

Thank you so much Tracy.
I am happy too, that I know you.

xoxoxo

Ursula