Sunday, December 28, 2008

Last night here in the North

Now I do not feel cold anymore. I have 2 pairs of trousers on. The dinner also warmed me from inside.
I am busy thinking of my last days of this year:
On Monday I will do the usual tasks that need to be done after travelling: doing the laundry, grocery shopping.
On Tuesday I'd like to go to the shala to practice with fellow yogis and yoginis. It will be the last Mysore class that I will attend this year. Afterwards I will buy the ingredients for my Indian meal for our last day 2008. A lot of writing will happen. I like writing down my resolutions for the next year.
On Wednesday I will practice yoga the very last time of the year - alone this time. When E. will arrive from Hannover I will start preparing the dinner - a 3 course meal, Indian style.

2008 was a good year for me, very colorful.
2009 is like a white piece of paper. I neither know how I will earn money, nor do I know anything else.

2 comments:

Flo said...

This encourages me "2009 is like a white piece of paper. I neither know how I will earn money, nor do I know anything else."
I've never had a 3 course meal, Indian Style. I've just dined in Indian places but have never been able to recreate it :)
I too have mysore tomorrow at a local studio and hope to end the year on a good note.
I hope your new year is wonderful.
Om Shanti

Ursula said...

Hi Flo,

I wish you a wonderful year 2009: much courage for you.

My cooking is always creative. :)

Om Shanti

Ursula