Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I flee

Bf is at home and he has started organizing his stuff. Our home looks as if a bomb has knocked in. All the empty places that I've created are full of papers, files, clothes.

I got up too late. This makes me nervous now, because I know there is still too much to do. Next Monday we will head for B. where my parents live. Only 5 days (3 days with open shops) are left.

Yesterday I realized that I need a new printer, because my new PC has a different interface and I cannot connect my printer to it. I have to buy Christmas presents. The lamp that is on the windowsill has to be replaced (I can't stand the defective contact anymore.) and and and...
I sold another book via amazon. That's the next activity. I will go to the post office and mail it, then I will be out of the house.
And when I come back, I hope that it looks a bit better here, but I fear this will remain a hope.

No comments: