Monday, December 22, 2008

"Come on....

.....let's have lunch outside." I finished my standing poses and then we left the house and headed for the Italian restaurant round the corner. We were the first guests and had a little chat with the service person and owner of the restaurant. She is originally from Roumania, is divorced and has a 11 year old daughter. She speaks 5 languages. The cook is her ex. So much information within a very short time.

My standing asanas before lunch were great. Now I can't go on with my full stomach.

My suitcase is already open, must put the essentials for a week in it.

2 comments:

Begin - writing, yoga, and more said...

Hi Ursula -
I don't know if you're gone on your trip yet. In any case, have a wonderful Christmas and I hope you find enjoyable times with both of your families.

Look for something coming in the mail in the next week or so - maybe it will arrive while you travel.

Merry Christmas to you and E!!!!
Marie

Ursula said...

Hi Marie,

We are still at home. We always need more time than we think we need.

I wish you a great time with your family, with kids I think it is a bit more special.

Thank you for sending me a present. I will be back in this year. Till then and be happy.

Ursula