Sunday, December 28, 2008

Buh, a late practice

I got up late, I had a late breakfast. After chatting and laughing for a while with E.'s mother with E. and his brother I found my stomach empty enough to practice. It was warm in the living room and everybody wanted to do something alone. I rolled out my mat and practiced.

No, I didn't expect that sitting on the sofa and lying in bed makes my body flexible and strong. I was stiff today and I had to convince myself several times to go on. After ushtrasana I did urdhva dhanurasana and then the closing sequence. It's good that I practiced, every further day spent only on the sofa would aggravate the situation. Tomorrow I will sit for 5 hours in the train, there won't be time for a yoga practice. Today was an opportunity to interrupt the lazy lifestyle. I practiced, it's always worth doing it.
To be so disciplined to get up every day at 6 for a practice is really good. But who does it.

Now a little nap. To go out for a stroll could be another idea, but it's really cold here, freezing cold. Perhaps after the cofffee and cake I can convince E. to go out with me.

I sit again in the bed, ready for a nap. later we will have coffee and cake, and in the evening we will have something warm. Oh mei.

No comments: