Thursday, December 11, 2008

Back to yoga

I made my body a gift. I practiced. It's easier to start with second series after a break of three days, as I only practice till ushtrasana. Oh, it was enough today. Till now I'm trembling slightly.

The intention today was to remain on my mat, to be focused and of course the breath was important. I didn't expect flexibility, but the body was softer than I thought. Even my fingers could touch when I did pashasana. The mental block to do urdhva dhanurasana is no more so strong. I did this pose. It was not possible to walk the hands to the feet. Once I went on the balls of my feet, but I couldn't walk the feet to the hands either. I arched back from standing position. You need to arch back 80 cm more, E. told me the last time when he saw me doing this pose. 80 cm, I wanted to scream, I know he is right. One day it can happen. I believe it, the hope dies last.

On my way from my mat to the bathroom, I threw away these noble handkerchiefs. We don't use them. Point. Bye-bye.

2 comments:

Rajesh said...

Patience is very important in Yoga and I feel that you have patience.
BPO work from home

Dejan said...

Patient, persistent and regular practice is a key for success in practicing of Yoga asanas.

Thank you.