Saturday, December 06, 2008

Away with it

Bye-bye to this old leather purse.
Bye-bye to this net that should be put on the ironing board to protect the clothes when ironing. I never used it.
Bye-bye to the little cushion, that should smell for lavender i.e. and that should be put between the clothes to shoo away moths. Usually I use little oil bottles.

10 different bath oils, 10 different parcels of incenses are still mine.
Yes, I have also gloves only for cycling. I do not ride my bicycle so often and when, I usually forget to use them. But they are so beautiful................
Of course we need these sunglasses that can be used to look at the sun when there is a solar eclipse. And this is for sure, the next solar eclipse will come.
Or did I made the mistake to ask my bf: "Keep it", he told me. "We can use it one day."

3 comments:

Tracy said...

yes..Bye Bye is right! I need to say Bye Bye to some things as well~~~ donation time again!!!
I love doing that though, as i know there are people oout there who will love some of my things that I no longer need!
Have a wonderful weekend U!!
xxoo

Ursula said...

Oh, dear Tracy, you are still up. Let me calculate what's the time in CA. Oh, it should be only 8 p.m. in the evening.

I am up, very early.

R.who often travels to Ghana,told me yesterday that she can need everything. That's great. Then it's easier to let go. To imagine my clothes and pots in Africa is great fun for me.

I really can imagine that it's easy for you to let go, as you like to give.

Have a wonderful evening.

Anna said...

Rule number one: Never ask men if you should throw something away - many seem to find this concept really difficult!