Monday, December 29, 2008

At home and at the station

At home in Hannover:

Me (nervously): E. PLEASE put down the newspaper. We must go now. You must drive me to the station NOW. I still have to buy my ticket to Munich. Please, let's move, I will miss the train otherwise.
He (continuing reading the tabloid press): Relax and all is coming.

I missed the train.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the station:
One hour later the next train was driving to Munich. After a cup of coffee in one of the cafes at the station we went to the platform. We stood there waiting for the train.
E.: I'll do mathematics when I'll be at home again.
E. (after a while): I'll dedicate it to you.

(Couldn't resist laughing, it obviously needn't to be a yoga practice that one can dedicate to someone).

5 comments:

Andrew said...

Awe, he wanted to be with you an extra hour! :-)

Ursula said...

Hahaha, that's what he said.....
Shall I believe it?

I'm listening to "Cosi fan tutte" by Mozart right now. Do you know this opera? It's great music between Christmas and New Year. It has so much dynamic.

Ursula

Andrew said...

Oh, I have lots of classical. Check out Groove Salad under electronic on i-Tunes radio.

Arturo said...

you live with a yogi :)

Ursula said...

... a yogi, who does not like to be considered as one.

What I personally like is that I see that he is under my influence.
Hahaha.