Monday, December 29, 2008

Listening to Ramesh Balsekar

I made me a fruit tea and switched on the DVD with Ramesh Balsekar.
He was filmed in his home in Mumbai during his daily morning lectures. The film was produced when Ramesh was in his late eighties. He is a very lively man. His concept is written in his books. The contents of the film are not sooooo new to me anymore as they are the same like in his books. To listen to him is another experience than to read books.
I've read his books, I've seen this DVD now, nevertheless to meet such a wise man in person could be something special.
I'm just trying to convince me that it is absolutely necessary to go to India again.
The DVD is a recommendation.

2 comments:

Flo said...

Fruit Tea sounds so yummy!
Thanks for the recommendation.

Ursula said...

Hi Flo,

if you want to start with a book by Ramesh Balsekar start with "Confusion no more".

There is also the book "Who cares?" that I can highly recommend but it is in the book "Confusion no more".

These books might help you in many ways.

Happy New Year
Ursula