Monday, November 24, 2008

Sometimes....

....it is helpful not to believe everything at once. In the bookstore downtown I asked the salesperson if they had books by Ramesh Balsekar. She ushered me to a shelf, looked quickly through the books and negated my question. But of course she could order any book I wished. I took the time to go through the shelf by myself. I couldn't believe her and see: I found "Pointers" by Ramesh Balsekar. The book is about talks with Nisargadatta Maharaj and the interpretations of Ramesh. That was the book I was looking for. The book was in German language, but I couldn't wait for the English edition. Other books by. R. B. were there, too. Christmas business has already started. It seems as if the jobs in the shops became stressy already.

I made an early dinner for E. and me today, potatoes and a field salad. On top I put fried peppers and mushrooms. My bf seemed to be happy. Me too.

No comments: