Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Zerwirk - lunch at a vegan restaurant downtown Munich

I am enthusiastic. Best food was offered, exciting food. One could have either a soup or a dessert when ordering the daily offer. I took the dessert, which was a mousse au chocolate. If I didn't know that I was in a vegan restaurant, I wouldn't have tasted that it was without animal products like milk or butter. It was most delicious. So was the main course. It was celery buffer with potatoe-cucumber salad with a remoulade. I loved it.

And: It is something for everybody. A vegan life style has nothing to do with being in a sect or being over the top, or being crazy. OK, a bit crazy one must be, a bit extravagant. But this I consider as something positive.

6 comments:

joy suzanne said...

:D

Ursula said...

We must spread the good infos. :)

Anonymous said...

did you know, that the owner is also a yoga teacher?

Ursula said...

No, I didn't know this. What's the name of the teacher? I am too curious. I mean I know a lot of yogis here in Munich. :)

Judith said...

As far as I know, it's Michi Kern. He teaches at the Jivamukti Yoga Centres... Great guy :-)

Ursula said...

Oh, of course I know Michi. Hi has some tatoos, I practiced sometimes next to him when I still went to the Jivamukti yoga studio.

I think we vote with our money. I like projects like the Zerwirk. It was not the only time that I was there.