Monday, October 06, 2008

We all know this:

We think we will have a hard time on the mat and then we have an excellent practice. So it was today for me. I started with not so much energy, mood was even bad. BUT I STARTED. And this is so often the secret. I must find a way to the mat, then many things come from alone. I switched on music, I took several breaks. It helped me to practice, it is OK. Sometimes little helpers are needed.

Setu bandhasana: This pose becomes easier when the body becomes stronger. The weight of the body is not supposed to be on the neck alone but spreaded over the entire body.
Urdhva dhanurasana: I managed it to work longer on that pose than usual. I bent back from standing position several times. One day it will happen from alone that I drop down.

Yeah, I feel good, energy level is good,

No comments: