Monday, October 13, 2008

Oh mei, oh mei

It its 3:40 p.m. and I just finished my morning practice. I was over 2 hours on my mat. I did full vinyasas. To begin most of the poses with samasthiti is each time like a fresh start. I like this. It is also an opportunity to stroll around a bit, to take a little break. That's the challenge, not to walk around too often or perhaps not at all.
It was hard, but I was very motivated. I know that this practice is good for me and no pain no gain. I want to stay healthy as long as possible.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your yoga life. I have been practicing Ashtanga yoga for 9 years and I read and enjoy your blog all the time. Thanks again.

Marc
Davie, Florida

Ursula said...

Oh thank you Marc, after 9 years of practice you know what I am talking about.

A yogini friend once told me that it should get easier after 10 years.

Today it was hard and nice, perhhaps tomorrow it will be pure pleassure. Let's see.

Ursula
Munich