Wednesday, October 01, 2008

A morning

My nose spoke to me this morning: "Honey, a cold is coming." I still hope that this is not true. I sneezed several times in the morning, but this is over now. I felt a bit weak, that's true.

As I am at home now, I can pamper my bf a bit, at least with a hot morning coffee. Today, twenty years ago it was his first working day in that company he is working for. We sat at our kitchen table and enjoyed the coffee together.

When he left the house, I did some chores. I felt still cold. Then I saw my bathtube and thought it would have been a good idea to take a bath. Soon later I sat in hot oily water. I am not sure if this was a good idea, sure is I feel much warmer now.

This evening I have Mysore class. I don't mind if I practice this morning or not. I see that it is difficult to get back to my routine. Today I can accept it.

My space clearing activities must go on. To create room, to get rid of everything that is redundant in my life, to let go is important for me now.

No comments: