Thursday, October 30, 2008

Last minute tax declaration

Going through the year 2007 showed me again how less time I've had, how overwhelming this year was. I have no real expenses for that year, I only worked, worked, worked. There was no time to spend money. My tax declaration is posted now. I just came back from the post office. Thanks God or whoever helped me to finish this task. Another burden is gone. It is so difficult to fill in all these forms. I wonder how people handle this who have no clue about taxes. As an accountant I'm considered as an expert, nevertheless it is demanding. Every year the forms are changed a little bit. It's done now, and it's late already.

Now I am no more able to do anything productive.
Tomorrow at the same time we (E. and me) will probably sit in a restaurant in Istanbul, Turkey. The weather report says that it will be warm and sunny there. Again I will try to forget all that has nothing to do with the moment (all the self-made problems relating to the past or the future).
For now I am lazy, I do not even want to pack my suitcase. There will be time tomorrow morning. The flight is at 11 o'clock. Last minute activities dominate my life. :)

7 comments:

Marie said...

Good work with that difficult task. Doesn't it feel good to get something done?

I hope you have a wonderful trip. Nice, sunny weather would be a bonus!

Namaste,
Marie

Anna said...

Have a great time - Istanbul is fabulous. That whole thing about being the bridge between Europe and Asia gives it a real romanticism.

spinregina said...

I stumbled on your blog recently and I really enjoyed reading. I love all your posts on yoga. My compliments!

tia said...

Hi,

My name’s Tia and I'm an editor at OpposingViews.com, the debate website. We have a new debate you might be interested in, so I thought I'd drop you a note. I would've e-mailed you but I couldn't find an address.
See, we're currently having a discussion about whether or not yoga is a religion. You can see it here:
http://www.opposingviews.com/questions/is-yoga-a-religion
Although vetted experts are the ones doing the debating, anyone can contribute by choosing a side and posting comments about the experts' arguments.
Check it out and, if you have the time, let me know what you think at tia@opposingviews.com
Thanks!

Chakra said...

have a nice time. I really enjoy reading your blog. Hope you are having a nice trip. from Chakra

Begin - writing, yoga, and more said...

Hi Ursula -

I hope you're in the midst of a wonderful vacation.

Peace to you and good practices,
Marie

Ursula said...

Oh, thank you all.
I'm back aready, life can go on.