Tuesday, August 19, 2008

This is Mr Ganesh himself

He was the first I contacted when it was clear that I would travel to India. Tracy gave me his email address, but also in Germany he is well-known. Ganesh organised the taxi from Bangalore to Mysore. After my Email, I got an answer within hours. This gave me a lot of trust and I was really insecure if I was able to manage everything well. You cannot imagine how glad I was when I arrived in Bangalore at midnight and there was really standing an Indian taxi driver with a sign in his hands and I could read my name on it.
Every day I am here now to check my Emails and to blog. In my first days I had no PC available and I was very happy that I could check my emails in the little garage (see picture). Now I sit upstairs.
Ganesh organises trips, taxis, his wife Anu prepares delicious meals. It is one of the big meeting points here (almost a living room for so many).
I can only say thank you for the great service that is provided by both of them.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

this one gave me an instant smile!
xxoo (thanks friend!)

Ursula said...

Hahaha, dear Tracy, I knew that you would comment. This is Mr Ganesh in action. He is great.

All the best for you.

Ganesh said...

Oh My God Tracy .... thank u. Thank u Ursula dear. It makes me very happy.

Ursula said...

Oh, you are welcome. :)