Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Suitcase is packed - I'm ready for India now

It was an almost meditative work. I went to the wardrobe and put the clothes into my suitcase, then I went to the wardrobe again and I put the next piece of clothes into my suitcase.

I will have this heavy suitcase with my clothes, a rather heavy handbag, my yoga mat and another bag with my PC.

Tomorrow I will put my make-up and shampoo into my suitcase. This was it.

I do not know if I have everything or if I have forgotten anything. I hope not. It was not so easy to make choices regarding the clothes. Perhaps I should have packed a few more warm clothes. I shall see.

At 4 o'clock tomorrow I will get up. My bf will take me to the airport. I will first fly to Frankfourt and at about 11 o'clock I will be on the plane to Bangalore.

It's raining here, mentally I'm ready now to go. I'm calm inside, looking forward what will come.

4 comments:

Globie said...

Don't worry you can soon buy anything in India you need and probably a lot cheaper than in Germany.

I'll be thinking of you flying as I work.

Buy bottled water, make sure the seal is good. Be safe, stay healthy, enjoy your practice!

Kev

Ursula said...

Thank you Kev,

Yes, I think I won't go to a survival training, I "only" go to India. :)

Ursula

helen said...

Hello Ursula!

I searched Google for Garba Pindasana and found your site. Sort of a coincidence that I visit for the first time the day You are going to India. I look forward to read about your stay in Mysore!
Take good care!
Helen -yogini from Gothenburg, Sweden

Wayne said...

Wishing you safe travels and much fun!!!