Monday, July 21, 2008

Pranayama and meditation

I'm already excited, even nervous because of my Indian trip. There is such along to-do list.
A good opportunity to practice pranayama and meditation, I thought.

Again I modified these practices. It was obvious that 10 min pranayama and 20 min meditation was too long for me. I looked too often on my watch. 5 min pranayama and 10 min meditation I do now. Slowly I want to let it grow. For now I even forbid myself to do more. I want to become greedy for more. Then I will add one min more, then I will do 6 min pranayama and 11 min meditation. It's more important to practice twice a day, to sandwich the day, than to be overzealous.

My pranayama and meditation was really great today. Not only once I looked at my meditation clock.

1 comment:

SEEMA said...

Meditation and pranayam are fun, aren't they?Your body and mind feel energetic day by day. I am sure you will be able to do more of both yoga and pranayam as the days go by. For more information on yoga and meditation, you can visit www.yogawonders.com (there is a unique method of meditation which you can lie down and do, and just listen to instructions).Also visit www.spiritualguidedmeditation.com and www.gurumaa.com.
Best of luck for your yoga and meditation.