Tuesday, July 01, 2008

One hour

I could practice as long as I wished. I did half of the second series within about 70 min. Oh, I sweated. I tried not to categorize the asanas in those that I like and those that I do not like.
Each asana is welcomed I thought, each life situation is welcomed.

I sweated.

It's a progress that I do not want to listen to music while practicing. It's easier to be attentive, to listen to the breath when not distracted by music.

To speak of the mind and the body are humble tries to understand a human being. In fact it's a unity, difficult to divide. They influence each other all the time.

And because it's my first day off, I will go out for a walk now. Awareness I will exercise. My life cannot be divided anymore in a life on the mat and a life off the mat. It's all an awareness exercise. Everything seems to be a game. Energy is felt - sometimes more, sometimes less, sometimes the energy is vibrating, sometimes slow and steady, but it's still energy.

The sun is shining, it's summer time. I'm relaxed and happy. Everything will happen without fighting. This is so relaxing.

No comments: