Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My last day before "The trip to India"

I got up at 6 a.m. .It was a bit later than I wished to get up, but I couldn't sleep in yesterday evening . It's all too exciting.
The more I found it important to do pranayama and meditation. And it was good. I didn't wait nervously till it was over. I observed what happened in the moment and relaxed and finally I was almost surprised when my meditation clock buzzed.

What would I do without my meditation clock. I need batteries for India in case they stop working.

My right shoulder hurts. Perhaps I have ironed too much yesterday. That's possible. So many chores are still to do.

I have to focus today. What is really important to do, will be the main question. What can be done very quickly will be the second question.

Soon I will have to wake up my bf. When he will be out of the house, I will start with my yoga practice. I want to have an uninterrupted practice today. Oh yes, my yoga practice is important.

It wil be the last practice here. Till now I do not yet know how my yoga space will look like for the next two months.

Tomorrow at the same time I will already be in Frankfourt. Is that all exciting.
Picture: Norway - the North

2 comments:

Bettina said...

Hi Ursula,

I wish you will have an exciting, inspiring, safe trip. It sure will be one great adventure. Take care.
Bettina

Ursula said...

Thank you very much Bettina.

All the best for you and your practices.

Ursula