It was a hectic day.
What is done so far:
- Drugs for bf are on the kitchen table.
- I saw S and her baby, very nice.
- I filled in the form for the health insurance, copied it and mailed it.
- I opened a new bank account. I get more interest there.
- I paid a bill.
This all seems as if it is nothing. But there are ways to go, there are bank account details to search and and and.....
- I haven't done the tax declaration.
- I haven't cleaned anything.
I did pranayama and meditation. It was possible to forget the world around me and all the tasks I still have to do. I focused on my breath. Meditation was quit, too. I'm relaxed now. Motivation to vacuum or to even pack my suitcase is zero.
At 4 a.m. I will get up tomorrow morning. Within one hour I should be able to have a shower and to pack the suitcase. At 5 I will have to leave my home. At 7 I will be in the air already. After 8 I will be in Paris. I'm tired.
I must remember: it's all fun.
The issue: There are still so many things to do. It seems endless.
Funny was: I told S, that I will write her an email from Mysore. She answered: You won't have time. And she does not know my time issue. :)