Monday, July 28, 2008

The class this morning

Great again.

I am so lucky, that I can practice so late in the morning (I start at 9 a.m.), so I do not have to leave the room to do the closing sequence in the changing room. It allows me also to write my journal, to do pranayama and meditation before practicing.

Saraswati helped me to do urdhva dhanurasana. I am now optimistic that I will make progress even in this demanding pose.

Walk in, she said. And I walked my hands to the feet. That way my back becomes bendier. The room is hot and this helps a lot. Perhaps my breath produced a lot of heat as well.
Afterwards I was happy and done. I am still relaxed and done, too.

My fellow yoginis remember me to practice with a relaxed and friendly face. This is difficult for many of us.

And now is lunch time. What to eat? What to eat?

2 comments:

Arturo said...

Hi Ursula
I'm reminded also often to relax my face. Glad to read about your Mysore experiences.
hugs
Arturo

Ursula said...

Oh thank you Arturo.

I am learning every day. To smile, so important. This language is international.

Hugs back. :)

Ursula