Monday, July 07, 2008

Addicted


Addicted to pranayama and meditation: I could have been on time at the Ashtanga Studio Paris in order to practice yoga in a group with a teacher. But I wanted to do pranayama and meditation first. Doing this first I wouldn't have been able to be on time. I set priorities. I start loving pranayama and meditation. I don't care that I look at my meditation watch from time to time.

We are back in Munich, one hour later as planned.
It's the best to go to bed and to get up early. At 1 p.m. the taxi driver will pick us up tomorrow to take us to the airport again. First stop is Norway, but we have a connecting flight to Kiergeness. From there our cruise will start the day after tomorrow. I hope the water will be quite.
Picture: Paris - Pere Lachaise

3 comments:

DrJay said...

Re: your addiction to pranayama and meditation: A friend of mine said I was addicted to yoga. I said "well..." but then she said "listen, you have a tendency to self-medicate. So now, if you're addicted to something healthy, that's a GOOD THING." And, I think, she had a point....

Ursula said...

I agree with her. I'm not at all worried about my new addiction. :)

samaira said...

ah! Yoga!....one of the things I love about it is how I can do it anywhere and not worry about whether the gym in the hotel will allow me to use it. I love the feeling of peace meditation gives me. I am much more energetic once I finish it. And your photos are lovely