Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Page not found

I wanted to fill in the visa form online. Got the message - page not found.
The visa: It's necessary for my Indian trip. I hesitated to fill it in, because I have not yet found a hotel or a room where I will stay. And one of the questions in the form is where I will stay in India.

C. told me that it would be enough to fill in the city. Hope this is true. But now I cannot downlowd the visa form. Patience is needed. But I have it. I gain confidence that I'm able to organise the trip.

4 comments:

V said...

Just put AYRI's address. That's what a lot of people do (and I did).

alfia said...

I am so excited for you, I can hardly wait until you get there! It is going to be a grand adventure. :)

Ursula said...

Oh, alfia, it's such an adventure. I'm very excited.

Ursula

Ursula said...

Thank you V. That's a very good idea.

The very next step is the visa now.