Monday, June 02, 2008

The evening

Lazy, lazy.

I sit at the kitchen table with stockings that end before my legs end. The color of the stockings match my skin color. I wear black tiny underwear as usual. It's enough clothes, I think. On the table are red dried tomatoes, a glass of Chardonnay, best German bread. Monday is over. I'm listening to Bob Dylon. I'm eating. Monday is almost over.

Jed McKenna you are so right. You threw your precious family watch into the water. What will I have to destroy in order to be free?

4 comments:

Marie said...

Oh, what beautiful description. Very evocative.

I don't know, Ursula. Do you think we have to throw our "belongings" away to be free? It's hard to know when to let go and when to hold on, huh?

My problem now is that my life is so comfortable, but also constricting at the same time.

I'm glad the party was so good! I love the photos!

Namaste,
M

Ursula said...

Dear Marie,

No, we don't have to throw away our belongings. I guess it was a symbol. Even though I think that Jed threw the watcch really into the sea.

To get rid of being influenced by others is important. I cannot write more now. Must get powerful again.

The party was very good. Easy-going, really great. I'm glad about it.

Namaste,
U

annabella said...

I love the way that you write, evocative really is a wonderful word. And the photographs are wonderful!

Ursula said...

Thank you Annabella.