Thursday, April 10, 2008

Brave

Am I back to my morning routine: yoga without discussing it?

Early in the morning, it was 5:45 a.m. I found myself on my mat. I knew I wouldn't be as flexible as yesterday. I was prepared. Slowly I practiced. No ambition, no discontentment. Asana after asana were performed. Intensity was felt, but the body was stiff. The more it needed the stretching.
Urdhva dhanurasana was very bad today.
Pincha mayurasana was great. It was the first time that I was able to go up (without touching the wall), to stay in that pose for a couple of breath and to go down then. The wardrabe was there as a psychological support. This pose is improving.

What else: Today is a party, organized by the company. It takes place in the VIP area of the huge and famous soccer stadium here. Oh. It starts at 2:30 p.m. till midnight. Infos, food, games, music are on the schedule. (My work will wait on my desk. The party means more stress, because "important" work cannot be done. On the other hand, what is more important than a good party? I'm looking forward to it.)

Oh, a huge monster is in my bed. My boyfriend is back. :)

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Enjoy the party.

alfia said...

Ursula, have you ever tried to take a hot bath before practice? When I practice hope, I do it and the practice feels like I do not have bones!

Ursula said...

Hi Kevin, it was a great party and I enjoyed it.

Hi Alfia, I've never tried it, but I will. It sounds good.