Friday, March 21, 2008

This morning...

...I wrote my morning pages and I meditated. Then I went back to bed and I slept. When I woke up again it was almost 11 a.m., so I went to the bakery to fetch little breads and croissants. After having eaten 2 croisants a reasonable practice wasn't possible anymore. I feel disappointed. It was an extra day for me, a day where I had all the time I wanted and I do nothing but sleeping and reading.

Let's see what will happen next, the day is not yet over.
There was no time for grocery shopping yesterday, so we will have to eat out today. Hunger will make us leave the home.

It's rainy here and cold. Uncosy.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Hi U-
I meant to tell you. I've been rereading The Right to Write, so I've started doing Morning Pages. I don't push myself to write anything "good." I just pick up my pen and see if I can find out what I'm thinking.

Maybe someday, I will know myself better.

It's a different kind of Yoga, huh?

Have a good evening!
M

Ursula said...

Dear Marie, it'a a joy for me to read that you want to do the "Morning Pages". For me it was one of the best things I could start. I have never felt a block to write. It's amazing how much I want to bring to paper. It's therapeutical, I think so. I changed through these morning pages. You will know yourself better. It's a very interesting journey.

Ursula