Thursday, March 06, 2008

Like ants

We all were like ants in the last days. It was a professional move so far, incredible well organized. Today we packed the boxings. As soon as they were packed the company, that does the move, picked them up and delivered them to the new office. Everything was organized: the last intern post was at 11, the bottles have to be returned till today, really nothing was forgotten. And at 3 p.m. we had a beer party. I didn't drink beer, but I talked.

Colleague: Are you still optimistic?
Me: Yes, of course, benevolent curiosity is my feeling.
Me: And on Monday morning, I will listen to James Brown "I feel good, the weather is fine", with this mood I will go to the new office.
Me: But I'm ready to change my opinion anytime.
(You see, I talk too much)

(Btw, what are opinions, I'm giving them up piece by piece. My life is lived more and more breath by breath and for now I'm sitting in front of my PC and I'm enjoying it to write down, what comes up.)

No comments: