Friday, March 07, 2008

I'm collecting the fruits

Time - I had time as much as I wished. That's why I could hold the poses for 5 breaths. I could even breathe deeply. No time pressure today. That's what I would need every day, but no way I won't get up before 5 a.m., I won't omit writing my journal and I won't omit anymore my sitting meditation.

It was wonderful this morning, all this wonderful poses that I could do were a pure joy:
Utthita hasta padanghustasana: I'm holding the outer side of the leg now and no more the big toe. My leg is in a correcter position that way and I can go deeper into this asana.
Supta kurmasana: I could hook the fingers AND the toes touched, to cross them will take some time.
Urdhva dhanurasana: It was hard this morning. I tried to stretch the legs, this helped to get deeper into the pose, but this was it. At least I do this pose, then success will come from alone (hopefully).

What else: Strong feelings of anger came up this morning, because one of my colleague wanted me to pack his boxes. I can get furious right now. Btw, of course I helped the others when I had finished my packing. But to make me packing the heavy files is something else. A man can do the hard body work. But this colleague is not a man. My prejudices about small and ugly man got new arguments. Of course I didn't pack his stuff. Shouldn't I be thankful for such a provocations? It shows me how far I came. I was not entertained, I was attached. I have not come that far, there is still a long way to go. Ego is still fast, ever-present and strong.

Today I will go downtown, I will buy me a new yoga mat. The guy, who practiced next to me on Wednesday had such a wonderful sticky mat, I need the same only in bordeaux red, not in black. And at 5 I will meet B.

No comments: