Thursday, March 20, 2008

I finished the day...

...in the sauna close to the office. Only a few people were there. I took again a deck chair close to the window wall between my sauna rounds. Munich was at my feet. I made three sauna rounds. The last time I really sweated. I felt how the pearls of sweat were running down my body. I spreaded my sweat all over my body. 15 min I stayed each time, I used the egg timer there.

When I relaxed on my deck chair I looked out of the window first and then I read Jed McKenna. This is my Jed McKenna year. He is life-changing. He helps me to understand so many things. What I understand comes in another post, but probably not today.

This sauna is my favourite place now. A place to think, a place where I can find distance to my job, my life. To have this wonderful view in front of me, relaxes me totally. I lay there with my fire-red bathrobe, surrounded with a few naked people and I'm so content.

(Meeting at the office was rather entertaining. A colleague hold a lecture on taxes . There are always people, who are craving for recognition. I enjoyed his show, I loved it. He looked as if he was very happy with himself. It was great. He will leave the group. Oh, that's sad. I like his ego.)

2 comments:

Marie said...

Hey U -
I don't have much of my own to say, but since you're talking about enlightenment maybe you'll like this poem. Theodore Roethke is one of my favorite poets!

"The Waking

I wake to sleep, and take my waking slow.
I feel my fate in what I cannot fear.
I learn by going where I have to go.

We think by feeling. What is there to know?
I hear my being dance from ear to ear.
I wake to sleep, and take my waking slow.

Of those so close beside me, which are you?
God bless the Ground! I shall walk softly there,
And learn by going where I have to go.

Light takes the Tree; but who can tell us how?
The lowly worm climbs up a winding stair;
I wake to sleep, and take my waking slow.

Great Nature has another thing to do
To you and me, so take the lively air,
And, lovely, learn by going where to go.

This shaking keeps me steady. I should know.
What falls away is always. And is near.
I wake to sleep, and take my waking slow.
I learn by going where I have to go."

Namaste,
M

Ursula said...

Oh marie, how beautiful. I woke up in the morning, switched on my PC, opened my emails and found this wonderful peom posted by you. I like it very much.

My day couldn't begin better. Thank you so much.

Ursula