Thursday, January 17, 2008

I respected my body - sore throat

I have a sore throat and my back is not really OK, too. This is not nice, it even hurts. Breathing was not deep, but I thought that it is good to move. I can go to work, then I can also practice. I enjoyed it. Flow was there, I went from one asana to the next without hurrying, but I didn't held the asanas very long either. It was like window-shopping.

Kapotasana is so difficult, I think. I start from lying on the floor, but I can scarcely lift me up.
Leg was behind the head, but it was not at all comfortable. But I lost the respect for this pose. It will come with patient.

Savasana was good. I lied there and was so glad that I managed it to practice. It was not difficult to start today. The morning is the part of the day, where I'm still fresh and powerful. In the evening I'm done. It is such a wise decision to dedicate the first hours of the day to me.

To live with awareness, doing everything with awareness, so I will live again today. I got a reminder via email from the Osho community this morning. To walk to the underground with awareness, to eat with awareness, to talk to others with awareness........
Awareness is like light. Awareness takes me from sleeping to waking up. When I'm aware of what I'm doing, I also experience that I live. It is THE exercise during the day.

2 comments:

Arturo said...

Hi Ursula
Thanks for your comments. Your awareness practice is beautiful. I'm seeking advice on my Zen practice from a yoga practicing priest. She used to be a dancer.
The first thing I need to do is reorganize my apartment so that my meditation corner is permanently set up.
hugs
Arturo

Ursula said...

Very good idea. :)