Friday, January 11, 2008

I am a celebrity, get me out of here

Darling, it's TV time this evening.

For so long I haven't switched on this TV-machine. But now the third time they show "I am a celebrity, get me out of here". 15 stars or wannabe stars are in the Australian jungle and they have to perform disgusting things. But the most difficult and funny thing is that egos meet. At a small place different personalities have to live together under difficult conditions (i.e. not enough food). Egos, who take themselves so seriously and they do not even notice how seriously they take themselves. All my colleagues laughed when I informed them that this programme will start this evening again. They laughed and let me know that this is below their level. But it is my level. People are always my level.

Darling, open your legs, it's time to watch TV. That's what I will tell him this evening. Then I will lean against his paunch between his legs and I will enjoy the egos of my other fighters.

And when it gets as difficult as today at work I will shout from now on: I am a celebrity, get me out of here.

2 comments:

skelly said...

Your colleages dont know what they are missing, the uk version "Im a celebrity get me out of here" is fab

Ursula said...

Yes, it's fab.

Thank you for the English title. I didn't know how to translate it. The idea comes from England and not from America.

I even think it'a a spiritual programme, but people do not know it. Haha. I'm sure I won't miss one evening.

Have a nice evening, too. Ursula