Monday, January 07, 2008

A few poses only

I was distracted this morning. I left the mat too often. There was time for the standing poses and for some of my favourite poses: paschimottanasana, janu sirsasana a and marichyasana a. A quick closing sequence followed and then I did savasana for some breaths. I did savasana not on the mat as usual, but on the carpet.
It was better than nothing and I would even call it a practice what happened this morning on the mat. But ääääääh, it was not my most intensive practice. :)

My sitting session was a scratching session. When I didn't scratch I was attached to the job. But I remained in lotus pose for 15 min and I didn't look at my watch, not even once. :)

Till the last book by Jed McKenna will arrive, I will read the book "Naked to the truth" by David Deida. Another topic that occupies me is "reluctance". There are so many things I want to do, but even though I wish to do them I feel that I am somehow reluctant. This even happens with my yoga practice and I wonder why this is so. When the above mentioned book arrived I opened it and the first sentence I read was: Embrace your reluctance. A decision was made quickly. This is the book I will read now.

Time to eat, time to wake up my bf (with some kisses), time to dress, time to leave the house, time to fulfill my fate.

No comments: