Monday, January 28, 2008

Cosmic law? - I was tired

It was already 20 min after 5 a.m. when I got up. I wanted to write my journal first. I knew that time was very tight, but I wrote 2 pages.

Then I threw the meditation cushion on the floor and sat. My eyes closed automatically during my sitting session - I was tired. I was in bed on time yesterday evening, but sometimes 7 hours of sleep are perhaps not enough.

Nevertheless I rolled out my mat and I did 1 surya namaskara a. Very lethargic. And then I decided to go to bed again. I hugged my darling from behind. He is so warm in the morning. To lie so close to him appeased me enormously. After a while I turned and lied on my back, arms relaxed next to my body - savasana in bed. I still need sleep. It would be good to go to bed at 9:30 at night, I need more sleep.

To lean back and to be entertained: so I wanted to view life yesterday.
Does it entertain me to be so reluctant, not wanting to go to the office? A bad movie, I think.

No comments: