Friday, January 04, 2008

Awareness is everything

15 min is the perfect time for me. I sat 15 min in lotus pose today without looking at the watch in order to check when it will be over. The seat didn't disturb the practice. Many thoughts came up, that's how it is I guess, at least for the time being. It was a lovely sitting meditation today.

First series today: I did all the asanas. Fast. Time is limited. Reluctance was only felt before janu sirsasana b, gharbha pandasana and dhanurasana. I cursed silently, but I did them all. I want to have more time to practice, I want to progress (fast), hahaha.

Commuting time became my reading time:
Love is to accept what is, I read yesterday and the opposite of love is not hate, but fear. Fear means to be reluctant towards what is. (The source:"From onions to pearls" by Satyam Nadeen)

Consciously I will navigate me through the day. It's Friday, but not the end of my working week. Tomorrow we will work again, but I won't start at 9 o'clock. I plan to be there at 10 o'clock. When I get up at 5:00, I will have enough time for an intensive practice. OMG.

No comments: