Saturday, January 12, 2008

Acconting lady turns into cleaning lady turns into..

I left the company at 3:30 - somehow I felt burnt out. But there is good news, too. The boss was at the office, too and he will give one of the companies that I'm responsible for to a colleague. We all have too much work, I know it. Nevertheless it is a relief for me. I do the accounting for 16 companies.

At home now I see a mess. Washing machine is already turned on. But I will have to do the dishes and and and. I know that it is a mercy to be able to be so active. Friends of my parents are often no more possible to do anything due to their age and illnesses. When I hear stories like this, I'm very glad that I am able to do everything.

Sometimes I feel alone and I like it. Sometimes I feel alone and I don't like it. At the moment I think I should clean - alone.

No comments: