Saturday, January 19, 2008

5 extra hours for the company

Not everything is done, but I accomplished something. I have the feeling that I can present on Monday, what I have done today. There were moments where I wanted to give up, but I went on.

In the morning I had cleaned the dishes, I had made the bed. When I arrived at home, I at least entered a decent home. I feel weak and ill. Bf is on the highway back home to Munich. He invited me for dinner. This is possible now, because the restaurants are smoke-free since the beginning of this year. People smoke outside now, no matter how cold it is. This is funny.

I will sleep a bit. So weak, so done, so ill, so exhausted.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

feel better soon my friend~~
tracy

Ursula said...

Thank you Tracy.

I must get well soon, I think I must go to work. :)