1. The last job was the first job after I had passed this difficult accounting test. I experienced myself very confident. The quality of my work has improved drastically. My decisions were based on profound knowledge. My focus was supposed to be taxes. That's not the easiest part.
2. I worked in a new branch. It's different to work for lawyers or to work for the construction branch. My knowledge regarding fixed assets i.e. improved. I worked with another software.
3. The future of the accounts departments: The accounts department is more a conservative department. In other areas of companies there may already exist the paperless office. Not so in accounting, at least not in the small and medium-sized companies. But this is the future. I could see how this can be organized. It was a rather interesting aspect.
4. The work with my colleague was excellent. I was generous. I told, what I knew. After 10 years in different jobs, I know not only what is written in the books. I come from the practice and I know the theory. Because I made all possible mistakes, I have learned a lot in the last years. I shared this knowledge with my colleague. But and this is equally demanding, he was open for everything I said. He learned so fast and in the end he was better than me. To work with my colleagues, with all of them, was a real highlight.
5. Regarding the working contract the company can pay only for the next 14 days, but they will pay me till the end of the month. That's nice.
6. I feel free again. Somehow I'm relieved, that it is over.
And now I move on.