Thursday, October 25, 2007

Well rested

The night is over. I had already my sitting session, which was a rather lively one. But the breath was with me, I got back to it whenever I remembered. Thoughts came up, but they were all irrelevant.

Body can relax today. It's my moon day. I will go to the dentist. Then I will go to work, trying to use my mind in a reasonable way - no desperate thoughts (I'm not able to do it, I'm overwhelmed), but problem solving thoughts (finding out priorities i.e.)

It will be a long day, I know it. I will need a lot of energy today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know I really enjoy reading your blog when I can :)
Have a beautiful moon day!

Ursula said...

Oh, thank you. :)

Tracy said...

Best Wishes at the Dentist Ursula!
Namaste~
Tracy

Ursula said...

Hi Tracy, still 2 visits are before me. But I guess I will survive. :)