Friday, October 19, 2007

The mind - I suspected it

Not to judge, not to control, "only to observe" is not enough. There needs to be a real task, i.e to observe if the breath is even, when the breath is changing and so forth.

Was I glad when I left the company today. Exhausted. Even though I was already at home exhaustion, bit of desperation was felt. It was cold and rainy when I walked home from downtown. I have not yet found a birthday present for my father and tomorrow we will be invited at his birthday party. Bf is on a business dinner, so I had no distraction from this side, too. I felt empty, discontent. Was I glad that I remembered to get back to the breath and to throw all the other issues out of my mind and to focus on the here and now.

Back to the breath, focus in the here and now. Yeah, it helps to feel better.

2 comments:

Arturo said...

Hi Ursula
I hadn't visited your blog in a while. Hope your trip to Mallorca was really nice and that you're doing well.
Cheers,
Arturo

Ursula said...

Hi Arturo, yes I'm doing well. Too much work, but I won't complain.

Mallorca was great and I have still 9 days of vacation.

I hope you are well, too.

Cheers, Ursula