Monday, October 29, 2007

It was a good decision...

.....to go home before 5 p.m. I was very concentrated at work. Boss is on vacation and in the late afternoon the idea came up to go home earlier and I went. I can do things for myself now.

I had a wonderful dinner: sunflower bread with olive margarine and a tomato with salt and pepper, a peppermint-lemon tea and afterwards a few pieces of dark chocolate.

As I see it, I have to leave the house again. We have no warm water today and tomorrow. When I want to wash my hair I have to go to a public sauna. I cannot go unwashed to work. The cold water is very cold now. A cold shower after a warm shower is OK, but to wash the hair with cold water is awful.

But before I make another decision, I will meditate for some time, without a meditation clock, as long or as short as I want.

Oh, not so much feelings during the day. I was busy with my work.

2 comments:

Arturo said...

Hi Ursula
Whenever I had no hot water in an apartment, I would heat up water in a big pot, take a smaller pot and just splash one pot at a time over my body in the shower. First to wet the body, then to take the soap off after lathering. It worked for hair too, except you have very long hair.
Cheers,
Arturo

Ursula said...

Hi Arturo,

it's a good idea. The sauna was funny, too.

I read in your blog, that you are very committed. It's wonderful to read and motivating.

By the way: When I was a student in Berlin I had a very cheap flat with no shower at all. I had to go swimming. It was doable,too. We are all pampered now.