Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Day 2

It was a good day No 2. I was busy, but I like this. The information that I have to digest is too much. But I'm confident that I will be able to learn it and to remember all that stuff one day. The sooner the better, I do what I can.

I'm not so fresh any more like in the morning, but also today I do not feel empty. I have still energy. People at the company are highly educated, motivated. People have manners: Nobody says "you" to me without asking.

I can make lunch when I'm hungry. I go out for lunch much later than in the last company. My afternoon is much shorter. I have more power, because I can live according to my personal needs. That's good for me and this is good for the company.

I'm still enthusiastic.

2 comments:

globie said...

This sounds a lot better than the last place. They show you respect.You sound happier even though there is much to learn.

Ursula said...

It's a huge company, modern. I'm much happier there.